We have many wines, some better known than others, which have been selected by Filippo, our sommelier.
Here are a few:
- Castello di Ama: l’Apparita. Made from Merlot grapes from rootstocks grafted in 1982 on a small plot of land in Ama. Super Tuscany.
- Cà del Bosco Franciacorta Maurizio Zanella, Rosso del Sebino: the jewel in the crown of the three reds from this wine estate, created by its founder.
- Cervaro della Sala, Antinori Umbria. Chardonnay and Greghetto grapes, there’s nothing more we can say – it’s just an excellent wine.
- Paolo Scavino Barolo, the Bric del Fiasc reserve is excellent.
- Massolino, Barolo from the Rionda vineyard, its gem!
- Arnaldo Caprai Sagrantino di Montefalco 25 year reserve, a fine wine that is distinguished by its elegance.
- Eligio Magri, from the Bergamo area, with its passito wine!
But also Pedro Ximenez, a sherry with a delicious aroma and hints of fresh fig.
La Spinetta, of which we keep several vintages so that you can enjoy a vertical tasting experience.
Nebbiolo and Barbera grapes, but also magnum reserve Barbaresco.
Antinori Solaia, produced with Cabernet Sauvignon and Franc grapes, a wine that achieves great things in the tasting events around the world.
Hartmann Donà, the guru of Pinot Nero…you’ll feel like you’re in France.
We also stock organic sparkling wines such as Perlage Valdobbiadene extra dry Prosecco. Barone Pizzini Franciacorta classic method. Inspiring. Even this wine estate has chosen the organic route. Moving further afield to Trentino, Vette di S. Leonardo Dolomiti, a harmonious Sauvignon with great class. …this is just a selected few of our 300 labels. We also have local wines which range from the simplicity of Valcalepio Bianco and Rosso (White and Red) to the reserves of Kalos and Mas of the Az. Agricola Il Calepino.